Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking Inside Sales Representative to join our Sales team at TZOA. The Inside Sales Representative leads the way in promoting our indoor air quality solutions to HVAC contractor groups across Canada and the United States.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for:
- Developing inbound and self-generated leads
- Communicating with customers and understanding their needs
- Ensuring a smooth sales process from start to finish
- Close sales and meeting targets
Who are We?
TZOA is an emerging Vancouver-based startup, helping people take control of the air quality in their homes with our innovative IoT air quality monitors and solutions. With the current pandemic and increased forest fire situations globally, this has raised the awareness of the importance of the quality of the air we breathe!
Our products not only detect air quality problems, but also help solve these problems by connecting to our customers HVAC systems to clean the air better and more efficiently. TZOA has received invention awards from Popular Science and Time Magazine, and has multiple patents for environmental, air quality and optical particle counting technologies.
At TZOA we believe that our people are the heart of our company. Their diverse backgrounds both personally and professionally are what drive their passion to contribute and help make a difference. Our culture encourages inclusive involvement and conversations to help foster new and different ideas. We are a small but growing team that values ambition, attention to detail, and personal development. Breathe Better.
TZOA's mission is to build innovative IAQ products; reimagining how HVAC products can be used to better solve IAQ problems by fusing IoT sensors and big data with automation. We are lowering the cost of world class sensors and partnering with massive HVAC distributors and contractors in order to have an incredible impact.
TZOA's vision is to improve the health of millions of people by increasing the efficacy and accessibility of world class indoor air quality solutions.
What would make you a strong fit:
- You are inspiring, creative, flexible and can identify and focus on what’s-important-now
- You value collaboration, transparency and have a get-stuff-done mindset. As an individual contributor, you understand the aspects of success in your position, take initiative and lead by example
- You work well with others, take pride in a job well done, and understand that in our company we are all accountable to each other
- You want to push the envelope, overcoming big challenges in order to create something truly unique
- You are a self starter and manage your time effectively
- Build, manage and maintain strategic relationships with clients
- Manage and maintain accurate customer contact database (CRM Management)
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on inbound leads through the full sales cycle
- Identify, qualify and develop client prospects
- Deliver sales demonstrations to prospects/clients
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
- Has an extraordinarily positive attitude and proactive work ethic
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience is a requirement
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining effective customer relationships
- Post-Secondary Business Degree or Certification
- Results-oriented and winning attitude; “whatever it takes”; self-motivated with proven track record
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Preference will be given to candidates with product knowledge and industry experience
The Fun Stuff:
- Competitive total compensation package including health benefits
- Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 starting base salary + uncapped commission + performance bonus (OTE $55,000 - $60,000)
- Training and personal development sponsorship
- 3 weeks annual vacation plus a few bonus days over the year end holidays
- During COVID we are promoting to working from home full time based on the requirements of the position, with lots of Google Hangouts and occasional in-person meetings. During non-pandemic times we generally work from home one day per week.
- Full kitchen stocked with snacks & basic supplies
- Pet friendly office
- Exciting startup energy